I like to plaid.

5 Nov 2014

Culottes

It is no sectret that I hopped on the culottes-wagon as soon as this trend drove by last spring. And while I am still totes in luuuurve with the ones from Max&Co I purchased at the time, I had no problem finding some extra room in my heart when I bumped into these vintage Burberrys in my favourite thrift shop Think Twice. They are quite a bit shorter and wider than my other ones, and their plaid print makes them absolutely perfect for fall.

Culottes are still on a roll for sure (just check out the wide range of options Matches and Net-a-porter have to offer on the c-front and you will know I'm not randomly blabbing away), so I'll definitely be wearing these babies an infinate amount of times the coming months. 

Culottes

Culottes
I'm wearing: Cap (H&M, borrowed from my darling Aurélie). Blazer (Mango). Culottes (Vintage Burberry). Bag (Zara). Flats (&Other Stories).


What do you think about my checkered cropped pants? And more importantly: will you be sporting a similar pair this fall?

xxx