Packing for Santorini.

27 Aug 2014

My dears, in exactly 4 days I will be flying high up in the sky at this hour, on my way to the (hopefully) breathtakingly beautiful Santorini. I have to say I am very much looking forward to spending 7 days doing nothing else but, well, basically just being lazy and eating Greek yoghurt. The only downside of leaving on a holiday is that you have to decide in advance what you're going to be wearing for a week - a process which involves making not-so-life changing but nonetheless very stressing decisions. Which is why I made this stress-reducing list of essentials for myself. And who am I to not let you benifit from my labeur? So please, if you still have a holiday in sight, feel free to be inspired.
packing-for-Santorini

What will I be taking with me? A basic grey T-shirt, a pair of white jeans, a wide-brimmed black hat, a striped top, a Greek goddess-like ring, a pink clutch, ripped denim shorts, a black bikini, my birks for making long beach walks, a white shirt as the perfect beach cover-up, a white playsuit and an elegant floral maxi dress for romantic dinners.

Gosh, I can't wait to leave!

xxx