In between seasons.

25 Aug 2014

In between seasons

The fashion blogosphere seems to be flooded with transitional looks these days, and since Fall seems to already have kicked in in Belgium, I don't mind joining in.

I wore this white look, topped off with my lamswool speckled vest to keep me warm, on a coffee date with my dear friend Aurélie this morning. Driving half an hour for a decent cup of coffee or tea is one of life's litte luxeries we both like to indulge in, and I have to say, Café Labath, was a real treat! I can strongly recommend their Masala Chai Latte and their very buttery ànd organic chocoladekoeken. Aurélie on the other hand is a fervent fan of their Flat White.

In between seasons

In between seasons

Wool vest (Esprit). T-shirt (Esprit). Jeans (Zara). Belt (Vintage). Bag (Zara). Sneakers (Nike). Rings (H&M).

Before I forget: Happy Monday sweeties!

xxx