Packing for Rome

4 Jun 2014

Bongiorno chica's!

In 24hrs I will be high in the sky, on my way to Rome. I have just finished packing and I'm dying to dive into bed now, so I'll leave you with a short and sweet goodbye ànd my packing guide to La Roma, o'course!

Packing-for-Rome

A short sleeved shirt (Zara, € 39,95). A full circle skirt (Zara, € 39,95). A pair of statement earrings (Baublebar). Sunnies, obviously (Asos, € 14,08). A comfy sweat for the chilly evenings (Lulu & Co, €101). Baggy jeans for extra comfort on the plane and for a covered-up yet airy look to visit religious patrimonia (Topshop, € 52). A vintage printed scarf to use as cover-up or headband (Versace, € 380,72). A terracotta camisole to match Rome's terracotta facades (H&M concious collection, € 14,95). A leather satchel (Asos, € 83,80). My brand new white Birckenstocks (€ 54,95). My even more comfy Nike Airs (€ 85). A denim jacket (Zara, € 45,95). A rough guide to Rome. Lip balm (this is one from Absolution is all natural and you can also use on your hands, face and even feet. It's not yet mine, but it soon will be, € 14). Travel ear plugs that regulate pressure (I'm trying these out, they should help avoid painful ears when landing, Hema, € 4,95).

xxx