The Skirt

3 Feb 2014

Hi sweetpies!

How has the weekend treated you? Mine has been superfine, sunny and relaxing.

Now, over to order of the day: my outfit. The skirt I'm sportig has been part of wardrobe for several months now, and in the time that it has been in my posession, I must say, it has given me great joy.

Not only is it just a lovely quircky piece that you can throw on for work, a party or just strawling around the town, it's also super on-trend. Its laundry bag-inspired and Céline rip-off print is truly the print of FW1314.

But you know? Somehow I have this feeling that it 'll be the print of my wardrobe for many more seasons to come. The colour scheme makes the pattern more unique et en outre, I just adore it! Yup, this skirt might just be The Skirt for me.

The skirt
Sweater (InWear). Jacket (Urban Outfitters). Skirt (Zara). Booties (L'autre Chose). Sunnies (H&M). Watch (Vintage). Rings (Jozefien). Bracelets (Merci and Six). Magazine (Haper's Bazaar).

The Skirt

The Skirt

xxx