Nike and Bike

10 Feb 2014

Merde et triple putain! My beau has left me for his snowboard. He's only been gone for a few days, and already I feel like a part of myself has gone missing.

Funny isn't it, how easily we get used to seeing our loved ones every day and how easily we let ourselves depend on them?

But than again, if you think about it, it's actually just the same with clothing. And I know what you're thinking right now. You're thinking: "my dear petite Nimue, does really every single aspect of your life have to be related to  garments?" The answer is - I'm afraid - yes. But seriously now, what I mean is that there are some items in my wardrobe I just can't seem to live without.

In my case, I'm talking my fluffy pink feather vest, the perfect piece to add last-minute glam to any outfit, my super-comfy Cheap Monday jeans and - new to my collection, but already we are quite inseparable - my Nikes.

Nike and bike
Sweater (Mango). Feather vest (Zara). Jeans (Cheap Monday). Sneakers (Nike). Watch (Vintage). Sunglasses (H&M).

Nike and bike

Nike and bike

xxx