Glazed apple donuts

12 Feb 2014

Now then, my chous-chous,

Might I interest anyone in some glazed apple donuts? Yes? I already thought as much. Well, her they come:

Glazed apple donuts

Not to brag or anything, but these little f*ckers were just reeeeaaaly delish! So if you want to recreate them - honestly, I can't blame ya - here's the recipe:

(I based it on this and this recipe)

For ca. 12 donuts you need:
2 cups of flour
1 1/2 tsp of baking powder
1/2 tsp of salt
1 tsp of cinnamon
1/2 tsp of nutmeg
1/2 cup of melted butter
1/2 cup of brown sugar
1 egg
2 tsp of vanilla
1/2 cup of milk
1/2 cup of peeled and sliced apple

Mix the dry ingredients first, than add the moist ingredients. Put the dough in greased donut tins and bake for 12-15 mins at 180°C.

For the frosting:

Mix about 2 tbsp of milk with 1/2 cup of powder sugar on a plate or in a large bowl, dip your donuts and enjoy!

xxx