For the love/hate of Olson

8 Jan 2014

Okay, I'm just gonna come out and tell you guys fair and square:

I never really liked the Olson Twins. I already considered them highly annoying in Full House, and their seemingly oh-so casual and boho façade quite gives me the jitters.

Oops! Are y'all gonna stake me now for bashing your idols?

I hope not. For despite my personal aversion of world's most famous twins, I am not too petty to admit that these girls have got talent. To be honest, I've always appreciated their collections for The Row and Elisabeth and James more than I'd like to admit.

And now their The Row pre-fall 2014 lookbook really caught my eye.

The_Row

The_Row

The_Row

The_Row

You can probably see why. Not only are the clothes spectacular (That croco bag! That fur coat! That chunky cropped knit!), I also love their pick of models. Linda Rodin and Esther de Jong, are not only two gorgeous ladies, they also validate one of my favourite statements: Style has no age.

Images via Style.com

So ladies and gents, what says you about my love-hate relationship with Mary-Kate and Ashley?

xxx


PS: Follow my blog with Bloglovin