A New Year

1 Jan 2014

2014

Firstly I'd love to wish you a très, très happy 2014 - may it be a totes swingin' year for y'all.

Secondly I'd like to take the opportunity to make some serious New Year's resolutions. According to a study from the University of Bristol no less than 88% - and I'm quoting Wikipedia here - of the people who make New Year's resolutions fail. But I'd like to give it a shot anyway, so here it goes.

In 2014 I want to:

1. Travel, preferably to Paris, London, Amsterdam and Italy.
2. Practice yoga 2 times a week (yes, this was one of last year's resolutions as well, and yes, I failed miserably).
3. Start writing a book.
4. Blog 3 times a week (If - contrary to what Wikipedia predicts - I don't fail at all this stuff, you will see me here every Monday, Wednesday and Friday).
5. Procrastinate less.
6. Do things that make me happy, instead of things that I think I ought to do for some reason or other.

Et voilà!

Pray tell, do you do New Year's rezzies? If so, what are yours?

xxx