Looklove: Leather pants and leopard loafers

30 Jul 2013

Bonjour mes chéries!

I'm writing this post in between cake-baking. You see, I have dear friend of mine coming over in a few hours and I figured I'd better take Julia Child's advice with both hands and party things up with a slice of chocolate and pear cake. Since I can't actually let you have a taste of my cake, I will try to make it up with a healthy dose of fashion snacks.

It is no secret that I adore all things leopard. As of today however I have been feeling a specific leopard loafer crave. Put'em in the mixer with a pair of casual leather pants and a classy jacket and you get a delicously rich batter. Bake for 20 mins and serve with pendant necklace and a clutch, et voilà!

leopardloafers

leopardloafersb

Image 1&2. Leather pants (OAK, €431,97). Grey T-shirt (Zoe Karssen, €36,30). Navy blazer (Zara, €99,95). Robot pendant (Topshop, €13). Leopard loafers (Ted Baker, €145,81). Leather and paid clutch (Asos, €59,65). Plastic clutch (Klear Klutch, €79,53).

Have a Tuesdelicious day!

xxx