Bits of my life: enjoying my free time

10 Jul 2013

I can't say it enough: I LOVE being lazy. My second of four weeks vacation has almost come to an end, and I just can't believe how fast they're going. What I do with all this lazy time you ask?

I love trying out new manicures while watching silly romcoms like this one, or this one.
Teal

I try out new recipes, like these nearly sugarless apple-muffins (Recipe: Mix 2 eggs, 15g of stevija zoetpoeder, 100g of honey, 20 cl cream, 340g of whole wheat flour, 4 tsp of baking powder, 170g of peeled and chopped apples and 1 tsp of cinnamon, put the dough in your greased muffin tin and bake for 25min at 180°C).
Apple muffins

Naturally, I can spend hours glued to my computer, pinning or reading my favourite blogs, accompanied by my new teapot.
Tea

Or I entertain friends with a cheeseplatter and think all day about how my table-setting will look like.
Entertaining

Oh golly, how I will miss my free time when I have to get back to work...

xxx

PS: If you have some free time on your hands, watch this superinteresting and fun video!