Paris Couture

2 Feb 2012

Ah yes my dears, finally I am back in the game! I can't tell you how I happy I was to sit behind my computer and scroll through my blogroll and pinterest! And of course: take a peek at the spring 2012 couture collections showed in Paris last week. I gotta tell ya, I consumed this little portion of fashion like a junkie who handn't had a shot in a friggin' loooong time! No need to say I enjoyed ;) Take a look at my favourites:

Valentino
Valentino





















Giambattista Valli
Giambattista Valli

Elie Saab
Elie Saab

Christian Dior
Christian Dior

I'm a bit sad to admit it, but I have to say Chanel was a slight disappointing to me (I swear that hardly never happens to me). Call me oldfashioned or uptight but blue frocks in an airoplane with mohawk hairdos just don't have that couture aura for me...

What did you think of the Chanel collection? And what were your favourite shows?

xxx

all pictures via Style.com