Milan Fashion Week (part one)

11 Oct 2011

Dolce & Gabbana
Dolce & Gabbana

Prada
Prada

Bottega Venneta
Bottega Veneta

Hi lovelies!

I just worked my way trough Milan Fashion Week - ah yes, some lovely hours of free time spent on Style.com in the company of a hot cup of tea and some brownies - and these are a few of my favourite shows.

Dolce & Gabbana is always in my top ten, but I have to admit that I'm still feeling a little overdosed on veggies this year :) The silhouettes and the lace flowers however were gorgeous!
At Prada I'm loving the round shoulders and pleated skirts. And I'm also crushing on that second look of Bottega Veneta, it's so wearable and streetsyle-ish! I love the different materials and prints, the colours make the look interesting.

More of my Milan favourites will follow on Friday! And next week it's Paris, baby :)

xxx