London Fashion Week

4 Oct 2011

Burberry Prorsum
Burberry Prorsum

Matthew Williamson
Matthew Williamson

Sass & Bide
Sass & Bide

With school back in buisseness, I find it harder and harder to keep up with my blogging. It seems like we need to write an article, do an assignment or prepare a presentetation for every single course this year! In the meantime I'm practising for my drivers license and I'm trying to renovate a house. No need to say that I am quite busy... But, fear not! I will do everything in my power to keep this blog going (if only because I love it so much ;)). So to make a short story long: My apologies for blogging about my London favourites a few days later then I promised.

I think my absolute favourite must be Sass & Bide this season (unless Milan/Paris have better things up their sleeve). I am a huge fan of polka dots ànd tribal prints/necklaces and I dare say that the combination of the two makes them both exponentially better!

And Burberry and Matthew are always just lovely. Though, I must say, Burberry to me appeared to be a fall-collection rather then a spring-collection. But, lovely none the less!

Which were your London Fashion Week favourites?

xxx