Home sweet home again...

19 Sept 2011

I had a wonderful trip in Swiss, but I must say I was very happy to be back home again and give my man a big hug! This week I will be catching up with my blogreading, pinterest and of course NY and London Fashion week! But first: a little peek into my holiday pics...

Swiss 2011

Swiss 2011

Swiss 2011

Swiss 2011

We (my niece, my sister and me) spent a lot of time drinking homemade "Eistee" (or red wine) at this cute little café, smoking way to many sigarettes (but that's over now - I quit yesterday...) and catching up with our lovely Swiss friends! We also enjoyed the beautiful nature, read books and indulged in the first season of vampire diaries (man, that stuff is dangerously addictive!). Anyhow, I'm off to lunch now with my two dearest girlfriends! I'll be back soon with my favourite picks of the runway and some outfit posts! xxx