New York Fashion Week (part one)

23 Sept 2011

3.1 Philip Lim
3.1 Philip Lim
Derek Lam
Derek Lam
BCBG Max Azria
BCBG Max Azria

Please do excuse me for the scandalous late update on my New York Fashion Week favourites, but I've been having some internet troubles (Grr!). So at last here is the first batch! More to come next week, so stay tuned ;)

So far I've been loving Lim's lovely pastels and sleek designs. Another topper was Derek Lam. I especially love those white borders on the black pants! The only minor was that the models all looked very ugly - don't you think?

BCBG Max Azria enchanted me with their special necklines and shoulders. Oh, and of course one can never go wrong with a litlle tribal print! Though I daresay I was under the impression there might be a little overload of it in the spring 2012 collections...Well, I'll let you know if I was right on Monday ;)

xxx