How to: Curly hair

19 Jul 2011

Today I would like to show you an easy way to curl you hair without using heat! I washed my hair in the morning and just let it dry. Then just comb your hair and part it at the side.
hairdo1
Next put a headband round your head.
hairdo2
Then take a strand of hair and put it around the hairband once. Take what's left of the strand plus some extra hair and around the band again. Work your way all to the back like that.Wind the last piece of hair several times around the band and just tuck the rest in.
hairdo3
With this updo, you can walk around throughout the rest of the day and you must also sleep on it.
hairdo5
The next morning, you pull the band out of your hair, carefully comb through it and finish up with some hairspray.
hairdo6
Tadaa!
hairdo8
I pinned two strands of hair to the back of my head, to finish up the look.
hairdo7

Likey?

xxx

ps: I used this tutorial